Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gone Public

Well, I have finally started posting the link to our blog... so we are now public. Oh boy, now I have to update it!

Today's Progress: "Stick of the Day"
Funny story about the sticks - I was an art and drama teacher for a few years before budget cuts (it's a long story). During my last year, we got a new principal that has an excellent sense of humor. The other art teacher sent him a funny email about stick figures and art and he decided to respond with his own pun. This spawned an all out stick war and for a few months we tried desperately to best each other. The result was close to 100 sketches done in MS Paint. I thought it would be fun to share but I have to give credit to TP and Rac - hopefully they won't mind if I post their creative genius :-D

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making your blog public. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't believe someone commented. LOL

    ReplyDelete