Monday, August 16, 2010

Photo Competition

If anyone is interested, I've entered a photo competition with the Killen House in Killarney, Ireland. First, I just want to tell everyone that this was the best place ever! The owners were wonderful and their restaurant, Rozzer's, still makes my mouth water. Such a unique experience added to our Ireland trip. Here's a photo of my husband learning how to pour a Guinness the correct way (it takes 119.5 seconds). Gavin is the bartender and after his lesson, he let my husband pour us some pints - the only way to learn is to do!


So the Killeen House is sponsoring a photo contest. The grand prize judging will be done by a panel. However, they are also running a contest on their Facebook page. The photo with the most comments will win. You have to 'friend' them to leave a comment but if you are okay with that, I'd love your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment