Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Already?

I can't believe it's already December... and I haven't posted since October. Okay, I admit it, I’ve been slacking – BIG TIME! But you know how life is; sometimes it just gets in the way of the things you’d rather be doing. That said I am starting my New Year’s resolution early:

I vow to update the blog at least once a week. Oh boy, how’s that for accountability?!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for the holidays. I know I am – it’s always a crafty Christmas for me. Years ago I started making candles and now it’s a tradition. I think my friends and family look forward to it - at least I hope they do! In addition to candles, I am attempting some new sewing projects to give as gifts. I’d get into more detail but I don’t want to give the surprises away. However, I will be posting some photos in the near future of the items I’ve been making, but I’m not telling which are gifts – you’ll just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment